Now here’s a PLAN!
Given the opportunity, I would like to have super intelligence for the first fifty years of my life. That would enable me to:
- make wise choices in health, relationships, travel, experiences
- get a really good education
- find the most intelligent way to make lots of money (by doing something good and worthy of course!
- work out the things I can make a difference in and leave the rest
- pass on my knowledge and skills to my children so that they get the best opportunities in their lives
- be intelligent enough to know what is truly valuable and what is a waste of time and energy.
Then, when I am fifty and have all that behind me, I would like to become super gorgeous! I would be able to make use of all that I had achieved by being very intelligent and simply sail through to old age looking stunningly, eye-catching and someone to behold! I would like to stay like that (such as Raquel Welsh) until I am one hundred.
There would be no more need to watch out for new wrinkles, the impact of gravity, flabby arms and grey hair!
Bring it on!