To be honest, I don’t think I have learnt anything new recently!
I would like to learn some new things. Here is a list that I am working on (some of them are on a longer term wish list):
- doing some stories about the World War II involvement of the O’Halloran family – must do this next week
- learning Pilates – starting on Thursday this week
- doing a course online – “Introduction to Western Philosophy” – I have already enrolled
- calligraphy – just so as I can make small gifts of poetry etc
- sketching trees using charcoal
- writing up some stories of village residents for our newsletter and for archiving in our library
- getting more adventurous with my cooking
- learning how to find valuable stamps and coins
- doing a book-keeping course – MYOB
- taking more photos and including them in my blogs
That will do for today I think!