Who would I least (in the world) like to be stuck in a lift with? That is easy – George W Bush is my response! My reasons are many…
- I dislike him intensely. I was so angry with his handling of the war in Iraq and the seemingly shallowness of the man. I know we can’t always believe what the media portrays however I don’t think I would be alone in my views here.
- His ignorance and arrogance – he came across as though he was playing a game. As I am a mother of a soldier, that doesn’t go down well at all with me. To see so many of the service men and women being returned in caskets was so tragic – and continues to be so in Afghanistan.
- He WAS President of the USA – and I am not used to hanging out in lifts with the likes of such people. The power of the man would be very scary. What would we have in common?
- I wouldn’t trust him. He was caught out as not being trustworthy.
- He’s not sure whether Australia is Australia or Austria – in Europe or Asia.
- If I did speak to him, would I call him George?
Enough for now 🙂