I must say I feel some loss at the close of the Post a Day 2011 Challenge – I fell out of the WordPress nest and I am flapping my wings and hoping for a safe landing. Well, maybe that is a bit melodramatic, but I do hope I will keep in contact with people I engaged with in 2011. The prompts from Daily Post were a good reminder to keep blogging – I really enjoyed the suggested topics too.
I like to change my theme and layout for my blog now and again – change inspires me. Does it have same effect on you or do you like to stick with what you know? I guess I like some of both.
I will add a new tag to my posts – Blog 2012 – I hope it will be easy to find in the blogosphere 🙂 Technology continues its exponential growth and I am running to keep pace – I want to keep pace!
Well I have made my personal resolutions for 2012 and they include the following:
1. Focus on my diet and make sure it is healthy. Take vitamins and minerals specifically for me
2. Focus on my exercise – three walks per week for a minimum
3. Imagine a positive and content life in the future (including my partner, friends, family, neighbours, blogging, writing and other interests etc)
4. No pretending, defending or making excuses for myself or anyone else – be the real me. What you see and read of me on my blog is pretty much who I am – what you see is what you get :-). I am a bit more conservative in the real world when it comes to telling my stories.
5. Enjoy my new studies and complete the work on time plus get at least a Credit for each unit (but most of all, enjoy it!)
Have a great year for 2012!