I sometimes forget important lessons. For example:
- I have much to be grateful for.
- No one is perfect – including me – and that is OK!
- Feelings are just feelings – neither right nor wrong – just feelings. It is what we do with them that matters.
- I needn’t give too much thought to what I feel at any one time as it changes like the weather and it is wasting energy for me to delve inwardly too often.
- I have a choice in how I think – I can choose to be positive or negative about things and life overall
- It is important to keep on trying and not give up. Giving up is not a good place to be – just keep going…
- Work is good for me – in fact, I need to be busy doing something productive, most of the time, otherwise I stagnate
- Money can buy “things” but it can’t bring lasting happiness.
- As humans, we all experience similar fears as well as joys. We are not alone in whatever we are experiencing.
That is about all I can remember about what I forget. I am sure there was more….
- Count your blessings (mynoisymind.wordpress.com)