At the beach this morning I saw a great candidate for this topic. It was the ripples in the sand caused by the movements of the waves. I didn’t bring my camera though!
I thought, “I know. I have a great photo of a sand dune with a unique pattern caused by the wind. I searched my photo albums and couldn’t find it. We are not talking digital here!
BUT, I did find several old photos taken in different parts of Australia over the past few decades.
I have enjoyed this topic as it led me on a journey to places archived in my memory.
This is the sort of photo I had in mind to start with🙂 I didn’t take this one though.
- Weekly Photo Challenge “movement” (melissajoelliott.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: movement (hugmamma.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (beyondpaisley.net)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Movement (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Scientists measure Martian sand movement: Dune migration rates appear to be similar to those on Earth (phys.org)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Movement (myphotoyear2012.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (callowlea.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Milky Way Gold From Sand Dunes Colorado by Mike Berenson – Colorado Captures (500px.com)