I came close to giving up on my blog. All sorts of reasons (excuses) but I will continue because:
1. It feels like there is something missing in my day when I don’t spend at least a few minutes writing and reading
2. I miss the inspiration from the feedback to my blog or reading other people’s stories
3. If I stopped blogging, what would happen to all those stories I have written since I first started
4. It can’t do any harm and it can be fun 🙂
5. I get to write at least around 300 words a day and it is good to keep in practice
6. I love looking for good photos to match up with my article of the day – better still if it is one of my own
7. I can say “I am a blogger” when asked what I do with my spare time
8. I love the international nature of blogging – I learn so much from reading blogs from people overseas.
9. Sometimes I love to share an important insight or experience in my life
10. It is too easy to give up doing things – I must persevere
Do you ever wonder why you blog or read blogs. I would welcome ideas for remaining motivated in my writing – if you would like to share your ideas.
thanks for reading today