A few disasters spring to mind when I consider today’s topic! The reality is:
- If I really want to erase some incidents from my past, it seems counterproductive to write a blog about them and give them new life and energy.
- Some of my disasters are secrets – would I really want to put them on the internet?
- I wouldn’t change a thing about my past – it was character building!
I believe my past experiences (good and bad) come together to make me who I am today. Some of the lessons have been tough but I have learned something from every incident in my past. Without my past “disasters” I could be living in a different place, married to a different person, have different children or none at all, and so on…
Suffice to say that I am happy with my life circumstances today and who I am. We only get to live one life so I see no point in exploring what could have been or might have been 🙂
- Daily Prompt: Erasure (cutenosegrl.wordpress.com)
- Erasure (thecarlosshow.com)
- Erasure (adityaviyer.com)
- Erasure (fluffmum.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Erasure, Failure (linesbylinda.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Erasure (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Erasure or Not? (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- DP Challenge – Erasure – Unanswered Questions – Part 2 (nakanno1.wordpress.com)
- Erasure (thelissachronicles.wordpress.com)