My tagline would say…“will do no harm” or “means well”
People jump to conclusions about us all the time and no doubt I am as guilty as the next person. Consistently people tell me that I am different to what they first thought. I think my shyness comes across as being conservative and that puts some people on the defensive. I am actually a fairly quiet person and much more comfortable in a one to one situation than in a group.
I am a strong believer in the saying “live and let live”. I don’t expect others to believe the same as I do or live as I do. I respect others’ right to live their lives as they choose and hope they will accord me the same opportunity.
I met my husband online nearly ten years ago. In my profile I said something like “it takes a while to get to know me but it is worth the effort”. He stuck around so there you go 🙂
PS Emus don’t need taglines 🙂
- Tagline: Mantra – For Your Pleasure & Delight (khanasweb.com)
- Window | Daily Prompt: Tagline (kyladanica.wordpress.com)
- I could rock a tagline. (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
- My Tagline (myendlessrantsandramblings.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Tagline (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Tagline (maggiemendus.wordpress.com)
- Are You Your Tagline? (onthehomefrontandbeyond.wordpress.com)