My plan for today was to have breakfast, shower, make the beds and do my final assignment.
My ACTUAL day went more like this:
- do some washing (oops, I think it is still in the machine!)
- make the bed
- have a shower
- scan some documents for Tom
- put some straw in my new, above ground, garden bed
- transplant pot-plants to the front garden
- clean all pots
- make coffee for two
- a little bit more work in the garden
- offered to change some light-globes that need changing – Tom said I should do my assignment!
- decide to work on final assignment but then decide to check and update previous assignment
- actually work on the final assignment for a while – made some progress
- finished reading my current Mary Higgins Clark novel
- relax and watch TV
- get dinner
- water the plants in the front garden from this morning’s effort
- relax and watch more TV
- finally, I am writing this blog
So tomorrow, I will finish my final assignment!
Ever have days like that?