In considering this topic I thought about someone interviewing ME and what questions I would like them to ask. I came up with some interesting questions but I will need to take some more personal time-out to think about my responses. In the meantime I thought I would share these searching questions with you 🙂 and the frog!
2. What do you believe to be your strengths?
3. Do your current strengths support your long-term goals?
4. Do you need to gain more skills and knowledge to achieve your goals?
5. Does your personality – who you are as a person – fit nicely with your goals?
6. Do your goals conflict in any way with your friends or family members? If so, how?
7. Does your current health status support you in achieving your goals?
8. What will you do if you do not achieve your goals? Describe your life, as it would be, without any specific aspirations for the future. Can you live comfortably with that?
You can download the questions below and reflect on them at your leisure 🙂
Please note that I am NOT a career counselor and I am just sharing my thoughts with you 🙂