Have you got a code you live by? What are the principles or set of values you actively apply in your life?
- live and let live is my number one guide to living day-to-day
- my family and friends are my highest priorities
- people are more important than things
- perfection is over-rated
- look after what you have and you will be rewarded with greater blessings
- consider, ‘how important is it, in the scheme of things?’
- some people need a little more support than others to meet a similar outcome
- it is better to say nothing than to say something hurtful
- all people have the potential for good
- love can heal many sorrows but not all of them
- create good memories each day you live
- remember the person next to you may have a bundle of troubles you cannot see – be compassionate always
- remember to smile as it may brighten someone else’s day and your own
- sometimes the best advice you can give is to remain silent and listen
- forgive others who may of hurt you – it may turn their lives around and you will feel better too
- music is good for the soul as is nature
- accept the things I cannot change and change the things I can.
How is that for starters? Do you have any you would like to add to the list?