For info about my Challenge click HERE
Topic: Christmas (gratitude)
- C is for Children – three sons who grew into men that I am proud of and two amazing grandsons
- H is for the good Health that I give thanks for each day
- R is for Reading – such a great way to escape and have adventures without leaving home
- I is for Ideas and Inspiration to make life interesting and add sparkle to my days
- S is for a Sense of humour to remind me to ‘lighten up’
- T is for Tom who I am grateful to share my life with
- M is for Moments to be cherished with family and friends
- A is for Attitude that I get to choose (hopefully wisely) each day
- S is for the Serenity that comes with knowing what I can change and what I can’t!
Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas or Holiday time. Stay safe and enjoy the moments!