My blog, allaboutwordswa (aawwa) grew out of my desire to use my writing to share some of the lessons I learn in life through the people I meet, the places I’ve been, my life experiences and my reflections.
I write about the search for the meaning of life, my experiences with ego and mindfulness, my love of wisdom and philosophy. I love to reflect on eternal questions, including relationships, social issues, politics of the day, religion and spirituality. I welcome your views as well.
I am also a lover of all forms of nature and enjoy taking photos to share on my blog.
I hope you enjoy what you find here. Please visit often 🙂
The following people have INSPIRED me at different times in my life:
* M Scott Peck (The Road Less Travelled)
* Stephen R. Covey (The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People)
* Philosophers – Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Epicurus and Schopenhauer
I currently live with my partner in beautiful Busselton in South Western Australia.
- M. Scott Peck (lettersfromthetop.wordpress.com)
- Martin Seligman on Positive Psychology (sujenman.wordpress.com)